Hello 5s Tee-Ball 2021 Astros players and families:
I hope this note finds everyone well and you are excited for a great year of Tee-Ball!
My name is Matt Shea and I will be your coach this year, along with Coach Dave and Coach Scott, we look forward to a fun season!
For your convenience, below, please find some helpful information:
- Technology: You can find our schedule, roster and helpful information on the league website at http://www.dsll.org/
- You can also download the app SportsSignUp Play. Their schedule/calendar is pretty helpful.
- Schedule Changes: If we have schedule changes, I will update the app and also email everyone. Please let me know if there are other email addresses you want me to include on this e-mail chain.
- Our upcoming schedule is as follows:
- First Event: Team Clinic - Saturday April 17th at 2pm – 2:50pm @ Grand Slam, Malvern
- 11 Lancaster Avenue, Malvern, PA 19355
Malvern", PA 19355
- Practice: Weekly every Wednesday from 5:30pm – 6:30pm starting 4/21 @ Teegarden #2
- Games: Every Saturday Starting 4/24
- All of our games will be at Berwyn, Teegarden #2 at the various times listed in our schedule on the website. First game is @ 8:30am
- Equipment: Each player should have sneakers or rubber cleats only (metal cleats are not allowed) a glove, a helmet, a bat, water bottle with their name on it, Covid face mask
- The league requires each kid have their own bat and that they do not share due to the COVID protocols
- Please label all personal items with your child’s name
- The league provides a jersey and usually socks. Longs pants are recommended but kids can wear shorts.
- League rules/Positions & Batting:
Most important, we will have a lot of fun!
If you have any questions, or concerns, just ask.
I hope this info is helpful and looking forward to seeing some of you on 4/17.
Coach Matt, Coach Dave and Coach Scott